TuneAlarm is a stylish alarm clock app, that wakes you up with your favorite song from your iPod Music Library.
- Sleek, stylish and easy-to-use interface.
- Set up your alarm easy and fast.
- Customizable snooze timer.
- Works, when your iPhone or iPod touch is asleep.
Quick User Guide
Just tap the gear icon, and set up the alarm time, the alarm song and volume and tap the save button. That’s all there is to do! TuneAlarm will even pick a random song, if you don’t to pick one yourself.
- iPhone or iPod touch and iPhone OS 3.0 or higher.
- There has to be some music to choose from on your iPhone / iPod touch, obviously.
TuneAlarm uses an icon by Joseph Wain / glyphish.com.
- TuneAlarm needs to be the active app, to be able to wake you. Please do not quit TuneAlarm, until it wakes you up! DO NOT SWITCH TO ANOTHER APP, after you set your alarm. You can, of course, turn off your display, to save some battery, if you like.
- I encourage you, to keep your iPhone charging, while using TuneAlarm, as TuneAlarm consumes some power, while it runs in the background.
- PLEASE DO NOT QUIT TuneAlarm or SWITCH TO ANOTHER APP, WHILE USING TuneAlarm!
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR iPhone or iPod touch CHARGING, WHILE USING TuneAlarm!
You have been warned! :)
I will not take any responsibility, if you oversleep and miss your favorite morning show or bus/train/flight/wedding/whatever, get fired from your job, kicked out of school or anything alike, due to not using this app properly (or for any other reason btw.).
Help and Support:
If you have any further questions, feature requests, well wishes, want to report any bugs you found or need any other help or support, please feel free to send me an email to email@example.com.